Saturday, September 11, 2010

Crush[ed]


      I'd rather dance in the rain with Mary Jane than feel anymore pain of heartbreak- I really don't think I need a dose of that ; if I ever got anymore of heartbreak I would drown in my own tears. The only reason I like stepping foot into the jungle (hallway) is to see the soldiers, especially the one that stole from me. But when I walk over . .  i freeze!
     My tongue falls asleep, my arms grow hills & my heartbeat gets a new DJ. When I walk over , I'm not me anymore; I feel like a little kid again- lost outside-trying to find his way back. I fell in love with a fantasy cause reality kicks my ass ,daily. I want to say, "Do you like me ?" Check yes or no like in kindergarten but I stay silent as my soldier stands quiet, looking like something only Gods have seen-  as I see the reflection of me in the eyes- then walks slowly back into class/war. And I'm stuck standing there with my feet stuck, my quiet tears, my awoken tongue, flat arms, & now my heartbeat continues to play its normal song. I there i stand in the jungle they call the hallway (regretting even trying). Can you hold me , and lie to me by saying everything's gonna be alright ? can you ? ~
                          " I see love in black and white, passion in shades of gris. But when it comes to you and I - color is all I see ."
     Why do crushes make you feel that way ;making you feel like this "love" can either stay or slip away . To you it seems like they whispered "I love you" in your ear but your never too sure. You fall in love with the fantasy so much you forget about reality ; all these soldiers and I just love one • is it too much to want it in return . I'm an indian giver - I'll give you love but then I want it back . SLEEP. I can barely do that with that person on my mind • there's a question I want tobe answered but … i don't want to break the illusion cause I love looking at it everyday . A word never leaves the mouth of the one I love ; and that's what I like • I like that fact that you can just be you without having to try so hard like the other monsters . I watch the soldier dance with my eyes but I don't want to show too much emotion ; or will I open my mouth . I'll just sit here hoping the fantasy I want doesn't get killed in action.                          
                                                                                                                                                                   SHOW ME YOUR TEETH- leave your comments about a situation just like this one. - Maddison.

No comments:

Post a Comment