Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Hate For Her.

      Her silicone heart hurts more than she thinks, she should get a tattoo of the heart she never had. There is more anger in her than there is blood - she says "I love you ." I cant respond with anything , so I leave her standing there like roadkill. Even when I'm not listening to my music I put my headphones in my ear so they think I am. Sometimes it helps - and other times I'm stuck pressing pause like it's my job just to hear the stupid shit that comes out of her mouth.
      This morning I said Your welcome to her silent thank you. Forget the fact that I did you a favor- you fail to appreciate it, yet you do what you do best : you point out what I did wrong. I caught her wondering eye looking at me write like what i was writing was for her, or about her (which it was ).
I feel so stupid when I talk to my brother and mother for something or if I try to be nice cause they take advantage ; and when we get into a fight I feel that I was stupid to fall into the same hole of misery , the same war - but this time I had no weapons , just my tears screaming at me .

No comments:

Post a Comment