Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day Of School.



     The only way to survive school with your hearts & wrists intact is to put on your headphones and drift away ; like your sitting on a raft - you can control which way to go , but you dont. You just go with the flow. A basket case- sanity slipping away. but you have to put on your mask w/ the fake smile on it in the morning ; just so their words dont hit you. KNOWING. knowing hurts like hell - to know that your ears cry cause their lips lie ; so I'll hold my breath until the storm is over & im free from shutter island but just like the end of the movie - im the crazy one.
          "...and these children you spit on as they try to change their worldare immune to your consultations, they're quite aware of what they're going through." - David Bowie

     As Im in the bathroom today I notice that the windows don't open- why? Cause they dont want anyone to escape ; I notice the nails holding the window down assuring no one gets out. So not only do they know how bad school is , so why do they think we make this stuff up ? The question still remains.
                    SHOW ME YOUR TEETH - Leave a comment , and tell me about your first day of school experience ; word by word or maybe just through your eyes. - Maddison.

4 comments:

  1. Every time I have looked at the windows screwed shut I have the same thought ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, not much more to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BOGUSH:
    As soon as I saw the windows - i thought " can we open them !?" . . but my eyes were fooled . So now I just continue how I used to and watch the red hand on the clock ticking all day . :/

    @PATTI:
    I see that your a science teacher - do you think this is what your students think when they're at school ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s Im so excited to have a subscriber all the way from Milan , Italy .

    ReplyDelete