Sunday, September 12, 2010

RIGHTasRAIN.




Who wants to be right as rain , its better when something is wrong . You get the excitement in your bones and everything you do is a game ; when night comes and your own your own , you can say, "I choose to be alone." But when hard work don't pay off and I'm tired there aint no room in my bed as far as I'm concerned so wipe that dirty smile off, We wont be making up cause I've cried my heart out, and now I've had enough love. 
                              Sorry I'm not your cookie cutter dream- I can only be me, or atleast I can try ; but who are you to say I should tell me "goodbye" Your poisoned flavored lips, your silicone heart, and your electric words seem to pull me in closer but apart ; and it hurts sometimes but I love going through it with you .
    WHO wants to be riding high when you'll just crumble back down. You gave up everything you are, and even then you don't get far. They make believe that everything is exactly what it seems;  But at least when your at your worst, you'll know how to feel real.
Go ahead and steal my heart to make me cry again , cause it will never hurt as much as it did then when we were both right , and we had no one to blame - but now I give up on this endless game + 
  Love is like a deep ocean everytime you talk to that person... You get deeper and deeper in love , you dont even want to breathe ; So what happens when you get to the bottom and run out of breath? That person is there at the bottom loving you - and thats all the air you need <3i love you & your GREEN EYES.
                                                     SHOW ME YOUR TEETH! - leave me your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment